PodoSafe® is an instant callus remover, which treats and minimizes calluses and cuticles in the most effective and safest way. Safety tested by SGS Labs, you can rest assured that you will be “walking on clouds” immediately after treatment. Without the need of sharp blades or tools, health-risks are minimized. PodoSafe® is also effectively used for podiatric treatments of the diabetic feet.
PodoSafe® is a safe and gentle product to restore and rejuvenate your feet. Acting only on dead skin cells, this powerful serum melts away the most stubborn and condensed foot calluses without discomfort.
Our special formulation is perfect for:
- Nail salons – soften calluses and remove cuticles on contact
- Podiatrists – the safest way to remove calluses and to restore and rejuvenate feet
- Dermatologists – treat dry, cracking areas of the feet and restore softness to the tissue
- Diabetics – No sharp tools required to effectively treat diabetic feet
PodoSafe® is a safe and gentle product used for the safe treatment of calluses, toe nail fungus and relief of in-grown nails.
“I was very surprised (and satisfied) since the first time I used PodoSafe. I finally found an emollient that delivers what it promises: fast active and effective emollient. I also like the way the way the skin looks after the the callus removal. It stays soft and with a perfect finish. It provides a safe treatment, minimizing the risk of cuts and leisures. PodoSafe revolutionized my professional career. Today, I can't work without using it. I'm a fan! ” — Dr. Deise Ferraz - Podologist and Physiotherapist Podology Technician with 14 year experience graduated from Senac Physiotherapist graduated from UNIP and specialized in treatment of leisures and insoles from Eisnten Podoposturologista
How does PodoSafe Work?
STEP BY STEP USAGE OF PODOSAFE
PodoSafe is a one of a kind formulation used to treat calluses as a safe and gentle procedure that will restore and rejuvenate your feet.
GENTLE application is of utmost importance. Allow the product to gradually work into the areas needed to be treated and remove excess calluses with a “single application”.
Severe cases, such as cracked heels, will need 2 to 3 treatments, but they should be performed in weekly intervals.
Removal of callous in a rough, aggressive way will result in an adverse body reaction, causing “keratosis” or overgrowth and thickening of the skin.
1. Sanitize feet;
2. With DRY foot, determine areas to be treated. Spray PodoSafe into a cotton sheet until it is fully saturated and place it over the treatment area. Repeat as needed for other areas. There is no need to apply it to the entire feet unless the whole area needs to be treated;
3. Use plastic wrap to hold cotton into place and allow it to soak for 10 to 15 minutes. PodoSafe works faster on warmer feet, but you should allow the body temperature only to react with the product. In case of unusual cold feet, a little more soaking time may be necessary;
4. While the foot is soaking, use PodoSafe to remove cuticles. Apply it to all toes and start removing cuticles immediately. Reapply PodoSafe as often as needed in order to always work with wet or moist area. PodoSafe will not be as effective once it dries;
5. Once the soaking time is done, gently use metal spatula to rub off calluses.
6. Once all “jelly” substance comes off, gently use a foot file to gently remove any remaining calluses;
7. Rinse off feet with water spray, or soak feet in warm spa bath for 2 minutes. Continue using file to remove any existing calluses and use exfoliator to remove any remaining debris. Apply your favorite skin hydrator and massage feet.
Feet with normal callouses should now feel soft and rejuvenated! For severe treatments, please allow one week before next treatment.
Thank you for using PodoSafe!